In your “eConsults” tab on the RubiconMD platform, you may view all your submitted eConsults. The status of your eConsults will be displayed under Status. A submitted consult will say, “Submitted.”
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- How do I add more information to a consult I submitted?
- I've made an error with the patient's information. How do I update this information?
- I've closed my consult. How do I get a second opinion?
- How long does it take for me to get a response?
- What information should I include in "Relevant Background?"
- When does RubiconMD send me notifications?
- After submitting my eConsults, I realized I chose the wrong specialty. Am I able to change the specialty?