Our platform is designed to be HIPAA-compliant. PHI will be never be shared with our specialist. Instead, your patient’s background information is shared. A patient’s background information includes age of patient based on DOB, relevant prior history, and your assessment of the patient. Any attachments that you decide to include in your consult will also be shared. If a case includes attachments, our team will review and remove any potential PHI from attachments.
Articles in this section
- Why is the specialist's identity anonymous?
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- What are Pro Tips?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- I've submitted a consult, but forgot to add more information. Can I go back and add the missing details?
- I've made an error with the patient's information. How do I update this information?
- I've closed my consult. How do I submit a case to another specialist in the same specialty?
- How long does it take for me to get a response?
- What information should I include in "Relevant Background?"