For security purposes, RubiconMD times out after 30 minutes of inactivity for security purposes. The platform will present a message to at 20 minutes, letting you know that in 10 minutes, their session will expire. If you select “Yes (allow me to stay in my session)”, the platform will let you continue their session.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- How do I add more information to a consult I submitted?
- I've made an error with the patient's information. How do I update this information?
- I've closed my consult. How do I get a second opinion?
- How long does it take for me to get a response?
- What information should I include in "Relevant Background?"
- When does RubiconMD send me notifications?
- After submitting my eConsults, I realized I chose the wrong specialty. Am I able to change the specialty?