Attachments are incredibly helpful to our specialists. We also know that our clinicians prefer the option to include an attachment to provide visualize and context. For example, a clinician who seeks consult in dermatology provides tremendous detail by submitting a photo of a patient’s rash.
To submit attachments on a new consult:
- On your draft consult, click “Add Attachment”
- An "Add Attachment" window will allow you to "Select files" or "Drag & drag" your attachment and select “Attach to eConsult”
- Wait for the image to attach; a success message will display
If you've made a mistake:
- You can remove an attachment on a draft consult by clicking the red "X" on the attachment
To submit attachments on an existing consult:
- In the “Discussion” section of the platform, click the “Add Attachment” link on the bottom right corner
Depending on the size of the attachment and connectivity, please allow the attachment time to fully upload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.