You will receive an email and text notification (if enabled) when your consult has been responded to. You may also check the consult status in your “All” tab in the platform.
Articles in this section
- Does RubiconMD disclose who the specialist is?
- Who are the specialists?
- How do I know I received a response?
- What should I expect from a response?
- How can I rate a response?
- What are the rating criteria?
- Can I edit my rating to an eConsult?
- How do I search for a particular eConsult?
- Can I reopen a closed eConsult to ask a follow-up question?
- When should I start a new eConsult instead of reopening a closed consult?