You can search for a particular consult at any time. There is a search bar at the top of the platform. You can use patient name / specialty name / keywords to search for an eConsult. Additionally, you can search by case ID.
Articles in this section
- Does RubiconMD disclose who the specialist is?
- Who are the specialists?
- How do I know I received a response?
- What should I expect from a response?
- How can I rate a response?
- What are the rating criteria?
- Can I edit my rating to an eConsult?
- How do I search for a particular eConsult?
- Can I reopen a closed eConsult to ask a follow-up question?
- When should I start a new eConsult instead of reopening a closed consult?