Our mission is to create a platform that will allow clinicians to submit cases to highly-ranked specialists and significantly improve patient care by creating quick and efficient access to specialty care. When you report an outcome, you are not only letting us know about your experience with our platform and specialists, but also providing insight on the care that you were able to deliver and provide to the patient through our platform.
To report outcomes, under the “This eConsult has helped me…” section, please click all selections that may apply to your experience.
Please see our definitions of outcomes below:
- Avoid a referral - This means that the response you received avoided a referral to another specialist or to wrong specialty
- Avoid diagnostics/procedures - This means that the response you received avoided additional and unnecessary diagnostics, tests, and/or advanced procedures or techniques during your assessment
- Improve the patient care plan - This means that the response you received helped improved your patient’s care plan
- Learn something new - This means the response you received was education and provided insights into the specialist response
- None of the above/other - This means that the response you received did not provide any outcomes or provided other outcomes not included in the selection