To submit a new eConsult:
- On the upper right corner of the platform, click “Create new”
- First, choose a specialty and click "Next"
- Tell our specialists about the patient (please do not identify them)
- To add attachments to your consult, click “Add Attachment” to either drag and drop your file “or select files” from your desktop
- Note: Common types of attachments include pictures of a skin lesion or rash, EKG, lab report, image report, x-ray image, etc. Depending on the size of the attachment and your connectivity, please allow the attachment time to fully upload. Once attachment is uploaded, select “Attach to eConsult”
- Depending on the configurations of your clinic organization, fill out patient identity (this section is for your own internal reference and never shown to the specialist)
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your case
A confirmation window will appear; you have the option to “View your eConsult” or “Send to another specialty.” A receipt email will also be sent to your inbox.
Congratulations on submitting your first eConsult!