RubiconMD will send an email notification when your consult was received, responded to, or when a specialist responds to a follow-up question. You may also opt in to receive text notifications under "Account Settings."
Articles in this section
- Are there any guidelines available for submitting an eConsult?
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- How do I add more information to a consult I submitted?
- I've made an error with the patient's information. How do I update this information?
- I've closed my consult. How do I get a second opinion?
- When will I receive a response?
- What information should I include in "Relevant Background?"
- When does RubiconMD send me notifications?