Yes, you may search for a previous consult at the search bar located at the top of the platform:
Articles in this section
- How do I complete a consult?
- How do I know I’ve been assigned to an eConsult?
- How long do I have until I respond to one?
- How do I know an eConsult is waiting for a response?
- What happens when I do not respond to a case?
- Can I search for a previous eConsult?
- How do I know a clinician asked a follow-up question?
- Can I send a clinician an attachment?
- I received a case more suitable for another speciality. What should I do?
- I have feedback about an eConsult. How can I provide feedback?