Similar to new consults, you should have received an email and push notifications. You may click on the link in the email to open the consult. Cases that are waiting for a follow-up response will appear in your "Taskbox" tab on the platform.
Articles in this section
- What is the process of responding to an eConsult?
- How do I complete a consult?
- How do I know I’ve been assigned to an eConsult?
- How long do I have until I respond to one?
- How do I know an eConsult is waiting for a response?
- What happens when I do not respond to a case?
- Can I search for a previous eConsult?
- How do I know a clinician asked a follow-up question?
- Can I send a clinician an attachment?
- I received a case more suitable for another speciality. What should I do?