This section gives you an opportunity to provide the most relevant background information you think is necessary to provide a proper specialist response. Our specialists appreciate concise background information and specific questions. This speeds up their review and response times.
Articles in this section
- Are there any guidelines available for submitting an eConsult?
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- How do I add more information to a consult I submitted?
- I've made an error with the patient's information. How do I update this information?
- I've closed my consult. How do I get a second opinion?
- When will I receive a response?
- What information should I include in "Relevant Background?"
- When does RubiconMD send me notifications?