Before a new case with attachments is assigned to you, the attachments are reviewed my members of our team for potential PHI. However, sometimes a clinician may upload new attachments and while the case is available for your review, the attachments must be reviewed by our team. During this time, the attachments will display a message, "Attachment Pending Redaction." Please allow our team some time before the attachments are made available for your review.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete a consult?
- How do I know an eConsult was assigned to me?
- How long do I have until I respond to an eConsult?
- How do I know an eConsult is waiting for a response?
- What happens when I do not respond to a case?
- Can I search for a previous eConsult?
- How do I know a clinician asked a follow-up question?
- Can I send a clinician an attachment?
- I received a case more suitable for another speciality. What should I do?
- I have feedback about an eConsult. How can I provide feedback?