There is an opportunity to provide feedback on every response you received from a specialist. Youmay also edit your rating at any time. While rating responses is optional, we appreciate the time you take to provide feedback and help us improve the RubiconMD experience for all our users.
To rate a response:
- On the consult form, under the specialist response, you may rate a response from 1-5 stars.
- If you rate a response 1-3 stars, there will be an optional opportunity to provide additional feedback.
What are the rating criteria?
- We encourage you to rate specialist responses based on the following criteria:
- 5 Clear and helpful explanation
- 4 Clear and somewhat well explained
- 3 Fairly clear and partially explained
- 2 Not really well explained
- 1 Question not answered at all
Can I edit my rating to an eConsult?
If you change your mind about a rating or made a mistake, you may edit your response at any time.
To edit a rating on an eConsult, you may change the star-rating under the “Discussion” section of the eConsult. If you change your rating from high to low, a window will pop-up to collect additional information on your feedback.
You may also click on the “eConsult closed” tab to update your outcomes section.