Specialist identities are not disclosed to PCPs to ensure that PCPs are treating the specialist’s response as educational advice only, regardless of the specialist’s academic credentials or expertise. In addition, we do not allow PCPs to request specific specialists in order to ensure that RubiconMD can choose the most appropriate specialist for each eConsult based on availability, clinical focus and clinician-reported rating.
Articles in this section
- Does RubiconMD disclose who the specialist is?
- Who are the specialists?
- How do I know I received a response?
- What should I expect from a response?
- How can I rate a response?
- What are the rating criteria?
- Can I edit my rating to an eConsult?
- How do I search for a particular eConsult?
- Can I reopen a closed eConsult to ask a follow-up question?
- When should I start a new eConsult instead of reopening a closed consult?