On your main dashboard, cases that need a response will populate in the “Taskbox” tab. This tab will hold all new cases that need a response or a case that has a follow-up comment from a clinician that needs your attention. An email and text notification (if enabled) will also be sent.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete a consult?
- How do I know an eConsult was assigned to me?
- How long do I have until I respond to an eConsult?
- How do I know an eConsult is waiting for a response?
- What happens when I do not respond to a case?
- Can I search for a previous eConsult?
- How do I know a clinician asked a follow-up question?
- Can I send a clinician an attachment?
- I received a case more suitable for another speciality. What should I do?
- I have feedback about an eConsult. How can I provide feedback?