To submit a consult with the AtlasMD integration, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your AtlasMD account
- Find your patient's profile
- On your patient's profile, click the plus sign (+) at the top right
- On the "Add to record" pop-up window, click "RubiconMD Case"
- On the "Add New RubiconMD Case" pop-up window, click "Post Case"
- The integration will bring you to the RubiconMD platform and a "Specialty" pop-up window will launch
- On the "Specialty" tab, you will notice that the "Current Presentation" and "Labs and tests results" are greyed out
- The "Medications & allergies" section should also include patient demographics information from your EHR
- Click "Save and continue"
- The information you entered in "Medications & Allergies" should be imported over under "Relevant Background" and the question entered earlier should be in the "Question for specialist" field
- Click "add attachment" to add supporting documents and/or images
- Enter your assessment and question for the specialist
- Click "Submit"
Please sign in to leave a comment.