If you’re wondering how to earn CME credit through our eConsults, please see here.
If you need to submit several CME credits to your accrediting body, you can download a report straight from your RMD account by searching within a date range.
To download a CME Report:
- Log onto the RubiconMD account and navigate to the CME tab
- Click on Request a CME Report
- Select a date range for your report and Submit
- Please note that you will only receive results after October 1, 2018 when RMD received accreditation
- You will receive an email with a PDF showing all of your accumulated credits during the time frame as well as a summary
- RubiconMD received accreditation to issue CME credits after October 2018, so any consults before that are ineligible
- While you can claim for any number of credits, please note that RubiconMD's CME program for eConsults allows clinicians to receive up to 0.5 hours of CME credit for every eConsult submitted on our platform, up to 20 hours per year
- The CME Report will reflect the total number of credits earned during the period requested
- These reports do not include CME credits obtained via our Webinar series. For more information on that, click here
- We recommend you refer to your accrediting body to learn more about eligibility and reporting process
- As January 26, 2021, clinicians no longer receive individual emails per claimed CME credit
If you would like to learn more about our CME programs, please visit: www.rubiconmd.com/cme. For other questions or feedback, please review our CME section of the help center or contact us at email@example.com.