Our CME program is accredited by the AAFP for 1.0 Prescribed credit. The CME certificates for the ON DEMAND/RECORDED webinar will be sent out within 30 days and will come from “Gutenberg Certs”, sender email: email@example.com. Please make sure to check your spam folder. For any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember you must watch the recording for the majority of the presentation to receive credit.
Articles in this section
- What are RubiconMD-hosted CME webinars?
- How many credits is each webinar worth?
- How do I register for the event?
- When will I receive the CME certificate for LIVE webinar attendance?
- Will the webinar be recorded?
- Can I view a previous CME?
- When will I receive the CME certificate for ON DEMAND/RECORDED webinar attendance?
- Is there reciprocity with other professional boards that don’t accept the AMA credit?
- What are the ARCHIVED Webinars?