To reset your RubiconMD password, follow the steps below:
- Click on "Forgot Password?" on the Sign In page
- Enter your email address and select "Send me the link"
- A green message will appear to confirm that a password reset email was sent to your inbox
- Go to your inbox and open the email titled, "Set your account password"
- On the password reset email, click "Set Password." For security reasons, this link expires in 12 hours. In case you missed the opportunity to setup your password, you may send another link here.
- After you've clicked on "Set Password," the password page will allow you to update your password
Please be sure that your password must meet the password requirements; your new password must contain an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number and a minimum of 8 characters.