Getting Started with RubiconMD
Introduction to eConsults
- I’m new to eConsults. Where do I start?
- Specialist Profiles FAQs
- Who uses eConsults?
- Is the platform HIPAA-compliant?
- Who are RubiconMD specialists?
- What specialities are available on the RubiconMD platform?
Managing My Account
- I received a Welcome email. How do I setup my account?
- I can't find my welcome email. How do I setup my password?
- Tried to reset my password, but haven't received an email.
- My password reset link expired. What should I do?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
- First time trying to use RubiconMD, but cannot login.
- Are there any guidelines for submitting an eConsult?
- How do I submit an eConsult?
- How do I know my consult was submitted?
- Can I submit my consult to more than one specialty?
- How do I add more information to a consult I submitted?
- I made an error with a patient's info. How do I update this?
- How do I know I received a response?
- Can I reopen a closed eConsult to ask a follow-up question?
- How can I rate a response?
- What do outcomes mean?
- I have not received a response. How long does it take?
- How do I search for a particular eConsult?
- Bookmark an eConsult.
- Find an old eConsult.
- Download an eConsult.
- Add an attachment.
- Ask a follow-up question.
- Ask another specialty.